My name is Joel. I'm a software engineer since 2013 (7+ years of professional experience) currenty based in Lyon, France.
I am a curious person with strong interest in data, music technology, distributed systems and blockchain applications (DeFi, NFT, Smart Contracts).
Lately, I have been focusing on writing Smart Contracts with Solidity, testing with Waffle/Chai and the Ethers.js/Web3.js libraries.
I enjoy writing clean code. I also have some experience managing software teams using Agile practices (scrum).
I believe that acquiring knowledge, gaining understanding and learning new skills are joyous, empowering events.
- Solidity, Open Zeppelin
- Truffle, HardHat
- Ethers.js, Web3.js
- Testing : Chai, Waffle
- Security : Slither, Echidna (ethsecuritytoolbox)
- Python Flask, Jupyter, Numpy, Pandas, Packages
- Node.JS, Express, Insomnia (API development), middlewares
- Kibana, NiFi, SAP Business Objects, Power BI
- JAVA EE, Apache Tomcat, Spring Framework
- Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
- Heroku, AWS
- Selenium, Webdriver
- Twitter Bootstrap
- CSS / SCSS
- Docusaurus (used for this website)
- Git, Github
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Agile project management (in particular scrum)
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Blockchain developer, The Blockchain Council, 2021
- PRINCE2 Project Management, 2019
- ITIL Service Operations Intermediate, 2017, 2018
Drop me a line at [joelpow7 (at) gmail.com]
Last updated 14 June 2021